- 1. love
- usage: have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
- 2. love, enjoy, like
- usage: get pleasure from; "I love cooking"
- 3. love, love
- usage: be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
- 4. sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk, copulate, mate, pair, couple
- usage: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. loved (vs. unloved), admired, adored, idolized, idolised, worshipped(prenominal), beloved, darling, dear, blue-eyed(prenominal), fair-haired(prenominal), white-haired(prenominal), cherished, precious, treasured, wanted, favored, favorite(prenominal), favourite(prenominal), best-loved, pet, preferred, preferent, wanted
- usage: held dear; "his loved companion of many years"
All rights reserved.
See also: loved (Dictionary)