Synonyms of love in a mist
- 1. love-in-a-mist, running pop, wild water lemon, Passiflora foetida, passionflower, passionflower vine
- usage: tropical American passion flower with finely dissected bracts; stems malodorous when crushed
- 2. snow-in-summer, love-in-a-mist, Cerastium tomentosum, mouse-ear chickweed, mouse eared chickweed, mouse ear, clammy chickweed, chickweed
- usage: chickweed with hairy silver-grey leaves and rather large white flowers
- 3. love-in-a-mist, Nigella damascena, nigella
- usage: European garden plant having finely cut leaves and white or pale blue flowers
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.