Synonyms of looting
- 1. looting, robbery, plundering, pillage, pillaging
- usage: plundering during riots or in wartime
- 1. loot, plunder, steal
- usage: take illegally; of intellectual property; "This writer plundered from famous authors"
- 2. plunder, despoil, loot, reave, strip, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray, take
- usage: steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.