- 1. loot, booty, pillage, plunder, prize, swag, dirty money, stolen property
- usage: goods or money obtained illegally
- 2. boodle, bread, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum, money
- usage: informal terms for money
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. loot, plunder, steal
- usage: take illegally; of intellectual property; "This writer plundered from famous authors"
- 2. plunder, despoil, loot, reave, strip, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray, take
- usage: steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
All rights reserved.
See also: loot (Dictionary)