Synonyms of logical
- 1. logical (vs. illogical), dianoetic, discursive, formal, ratiocinative, analytic#4, analytical, coherent#1, consistent#3, logical#3, ordered, synthetic#4, synthetical, rational, reasonable#1, sensible
- usage: capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning; "a logical mind"
- 2. legitimate, logical, valid (vs. invalid)
- usage: based on known statements or events or conditions; "rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year"
- 3. coherent (vs. incoherent), consistent, logical, ordered, seamless, logical, rational
- usage: marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; "a coherent argument"
- 4. coherent, logical, lucid, rational (vs. irrational)
- usage: capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner; "a lucid thinker"; "she was more coherent than she had been just after the accident"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of logical (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.