Synonyms of lobe
- 1. lobe, body part
- usage: (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part; "ear lobe"
- 2. lobe, plant part, plant structure
- usage: (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
- 3. lobe, loop
- usage: the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- 4. lobe, projection
- usage: a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lobe (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.