Synonyms of littleness
- 1. smallness, littleness, size
- usage: the property of having a relatively small size
- 2. smallness, littleness, weakness
- usage: the property of having relatively little strength or vigor; "the smallness of her voice"
- 3. pettiness, littleness, smallness, meanness, minginess, niggardliness, niggardness, parsimony, parsimoniousness, tightness, tightfistedness, closeness
- usage: lack of generosity in trifling matters
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.