Synonyms of litter
- 1. litter, animal group
- usage: the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
- 2. litter, rubbish, trash, scrap
- usage: rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
- 3. litter, conveyance, transport
- usage: conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
- 4. bedding material, bedding, litter, material, stuff
- usage: material used to provide a bed for animals
- 1. litter, be
- usage: strew; "Cigar butts littered the ground"
- 2. litter, strew, straw
- usage: make a place messy by strewing garbage around
- 3. litter, give birth, deliver, bear, birth, have
- usage: give birth to a litter of animals
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of litter (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.