WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Lister, Joseph Lister, Baron Lister
- usage: English surgeon who was the first to use antiseptics (1827-1912)
- 2. lister, tax assessor, assessor
- usage: assessor who makes out the tax lists
- 3. lister, lister plow, lister plough, middlebreaker, middle buster, moldboard plow, mouldboard plough
- usage: moldboard plow with a double moldboard designed to move dirt to either side of a central furrow
All rights reserved.
See also: lister (Dictionary)