- 1. lisp, speech disorder, speech defect, defect of speech
- usage: a speech defect that involves pronouncing `s' like voiceless `th' and `z' like voiced `th'
- 2. LISP, list-processing language, programming language, programing language
- usage: a flexible procedure-oriented programing language that manipulates symbols in the form of lists
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lisp, pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound out, enunciate, say
- usage: speak with a lisp
All rights reserved.
See also: lisp (Dictionary)