Synonyms of liquor
- 1. liquor, spirits, booze, hard drink, hard liquor, John Barleycorn, strong drink, alcohol, alcoholic drink, alcoholic beverage, intoxicant, inebriant
- usage: an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
- 2. liquor, liquid
- usage: a liquid substance that is a solution (or emulsion or suspension) used or obtained in an industrial process; "waste liquors"
- 3. liquor, pot liquor, pot likker, broth, stock
- usage: the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of liquor (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.