- 1. associate, tie in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- 2. connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
- 3. connect, link, link up, join, unite
- usage: be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
- 4. yoke, link, attach
- usage: link with or as with a yoke; "yoke the oxen together"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coupled, joined, linked, connected (vs. unconnected)
- usage: connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
All rights reserved.
See also: linked (Dictionary)