Synonyms of lineage
- 1. lineage, line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock, genealogy, family tree
- usage: the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
- 2. descent, line of descent, lineage, filiation, kinship, family relationship, relationship
- usage: the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- 3. linage, lineage, number
- usage: the number of lines in a piece of printed material
- 4. linage, lineage, rate, charge per unit
- usage: a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
- 5. ancestry, lineage, derivation, filiation, inheritance, hereditary pattern
- usage: inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lineage (Dictionary)