WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln, President Lincoln, President Abraham Lincoln
- usage: 16th President of the United States; saved the Union during the American Civil War and emancipated the slaves; was assassinated by Booth (1809-1865)
- 2. Lincoln, capital of Nebraska
- usage: capital of the state of Nebraska; located in southeastern Nebraska; site of the University of Nebraska
- 3. Lincoln, domestic sheep, Ovis aries
- usage: long-wooled mutton sheep originally from Lincolnshire
All rights reserved.
See also: lincoln (Dictionary)