Synonyms of limpid
- 1. liquid, limpid, clear (vs. opaque)
- usage: clear and bright; "the liquid air of a spring morning"; "eyes shining with a liquid luster"; "limpid blue eyes"
- 2. crystalline, crystal clear, limpid, lucid, pellucid, transparent, clear (vs. opaque)
- usage: transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity; "the cold crystalline water of melted snow"; "crystal clear skies"; "could see the sand on the bottom of the limpid pool"; "lucid air"; "a pellucid brook"; "transparent crystal"
- 3. limpid, lucid, luculent, pellucid, crystal clear, perspicuous, clear (vs. unclear)
- usage: (of language) transparently clear; easily understandable; "writes in a limpid style"; "lucid directions"; "a luculent oration"- Robert Burton; "pellucid prose"; "a crystal clear explanation"; "a perspicuous argument"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of limpid (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.