WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. illimitable, limitless, measureless, immeasurable (vs. measurable), unmeasurable, immensurable, unmeasured
- usage: without limits in extent or size or quantity; "limitless vastness of our solar system"
- 2. unlimited (vs. limited), limitless, bottomless, oceanic, untrammeled, untrammelled
- usage: having no limits in range or scope; "to start with a theory of unlimited freedom is to end up with unlimited despotism"- Philip Rahv; "the limitless reaches of outer space"
- 3. boundless, unbounded, limitless, infinite (vs. finite)
- usage: seemingly boundless in amount, number, degree, or especially extent; "unbounded enthusiasm"; "children with boundless energy"; "a limitless supply of money"
All rights reserved.
See also: limitless (Dictionary)