- 1. liking, feeling
- usage: a feeling of pleasure and enjoyment; "I've always had a liking for reading"; "she developed a liking for gin"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wish, care, like, desire, want
- usage: prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- 2. like
- usage: find enjoyable or agreeable; "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels"
- 3. like
- usage: be fond of; "I like my nephews"
- 4. like, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard; "How did you like the President's speech last night?"
- 5. like, desire, want
- usage: want to have; "I'd like a beer now!"
All rights reserved.
See also: liking (Dictionary)