Synonyms of library
- 1. library, room
- usage: a room where books are kept; "they had brandy in the library"
- 2. library, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
- 3. library, depository library, depository, deposit, depositary, repository
- usage: a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- 4. library, program library, subroutine library, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
- 5. library, building, edifice
- usage: a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of library (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.