WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Libra, Balance, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Libra
- 2. Libra
- usage: a small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere; between Virgo and Scorpius
- 3. Libra, Libra the Balance, Balance, Libra the Scales
- usage: the seventh sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about September 23 to October 22
All rights reserved.
See also: libra (Dictionary)