WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. liberation, release, freeing, accomplishment, achievement
- usage: the act of liberating someone or something
- 2. liberation, attempt, effort, endeavor, endeavour, try
- usage: the attempt to achieve equal rights or status; "she worked for women's liberation"
- 3. dismissal, dismission, discharge, firing, liberation, release, sack, sacking, termination, ending, conclusion
- usage: the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
All rights reserved.
See also: liberation (Dictionary)