Synonyms of liberated
- 1. emancipate, liberate, change state, turn
- usage: give equal rights to; of women and minorities
- 2. free, liberate, release, unloose, unloosen, loose
- usage: grant freedom to; free from confinement
- 3. liberate, set free, free, discharge
- usage: grant freedom to; "The students liberated their slaves upon graduating from the university"
- 4. release, free, liberate, generate, bring forth
- usage: release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- 1. liberated, free (vs. bound)
- usage: (of a gas e.g.) released from chemical combination
- 2. emancipated, liberated, free (vs. unfree)
- usage: free from traditional social restraints; "an emancipated young woman pursuing her career"; "a liberated lifestyle"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.