Synonyms of lemma
- 1. lemma, proposition
- usage: a subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition
- 2. lemma, flowering glume, glume
- usage: the lower and stouter of the two glumes immediately enclosing the floret in most Gramineae
- 3. lemma, heading, header, head
- usage: the heading that indicates the subject of an annotation or a literary composition or a dictionary entry
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lemma (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.