Synonyms of leeward
- 1. leeward, direction
- usage: the direction in which the wind is blowing
- 2. lee, lee side, leeward, side, face
- usage: the side of something that is sheltered from the wind
- 1. leeward (vs. windward), downwind, lee(prenominal)
- usage: on the side away from the wind; "on the leeward side of the island"
- 1. leeward, upwind
- usage: toward the wind; "they were sailing leeward"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of leeward (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.