Synonyms of leer
- 1. sneer, leer, contempt, scorn
- usage: a facial expression of contempt or scorn; the upper lip curls
- 2. leer, expression, look, aspect, facial expression, face
- usage: a suggestive or sneering look or grin
- 1. leer, look
- usage: look suggestively or obliquely; look or gaze with a sly, immodest, or malign expression; "The men leered at the young women on the beach"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of leer (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.