Synonyms of leech
- 1. leech, bloodsucker, hirudinean, annelid, annelid worm, segmented worm
- usage: carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end
- 2. leech, parasite, sponge, sponger, follower
- usage: a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- 1. bleed, leech, phlebotomize, phlebotomise, treat, care for
- usage: draw blood; "In the old days, doctors routinely bled patients as part of the treatment"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of leech (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.