Synonyms of leave off
- 1. leave off, discontinue
- usage: come to an end, stop or cease; "the road leaves off at the edge of the forest"; "leave off where you started"
- 2. exclude, except, leave out, leave off, omit, take out, extinguish, eliminate, get rid of, do away with
- usage: prevent from being included or considered or accepted; "The bad results were excluded from the report"; "Leave off the top piece"
- 3. leave off, discontinue, stop, cease, give up, quit, lay off
- usage: stop using; "leave off your jacket--no need to wear it here"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.