Synonyms of leapt
- 1. jump, leap, bound, spring, move
- usage: move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
- 2. leap, jump, switch, shift, change
- usage: pass abruptly from one state or topic to another; "leap into fame"; "jump to a conclusion"; "jump from one thing to another"
- 3. jump, leap, jump off, move
- usage: jump down from an elevated point; "the parachutist didn't want to jump"; "every year, hundreds of people jump off the Golden Gate bridge"; "the widow leapt into the funeral pyre"
- 4. jump, leap
- usage: cause to jump or leap; "the trainer jumped the tiger through the hoop"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of leapt (Dictionary)