- 1. leapfrog, progress, progression, procession, advance, advancement, forward motion, onward motion
- usage: advancing as if in the child's game, by leaping over obstacles or competitors; "the company still believes the chip is a leapfrog in integration and will pay huge dividends"
- 2. leapfrog, child's game
- usage: a game in which one child bends down and another leaps over
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. leapfrog, jump, leap, bound, spring
- usage: jump across; "He leapfrogged his classmates"
- 2. leapfrog, progress, come on, come along, advance, get on, get along, shape up
- usage: progress by large jumps instead of small increments
All rights reserved.
See also: leapfrog (Dictionary)