WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. leaky (vs. tight), drafty, draughty, drippy, oozing, oozy, seeping, holey, porous, permeable, unseaworthy
- usage: permitting the unwanted passage of fluids or gases ; "a leaky roof"; "a leaky defense system"
- 2. leaky, incontinent (vs. continent)
- usage: used informally; unable to retain urine
- 3. blabbermouthed, leaky, talebearing(prenominal), tattling(prenominal), communicative (vs. uncommunicative), communicatory
- usage: prone to communicate confidential information
All rights reserved.
See also: leaky (Dictionary)