WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. leadership, leading, activity
- usage: the activity of leading; "his leadership inspired the team"
- 2. leadership, leaders, body
- usage: the body of people who lead a group; "the national leadership adopted his plan"
- 3. leadership, status, position
- usage: the status of a leader; "they challenged his leadership of the union"
- 4. leadership, ability, power
- usage: the ability to lead; "he believed that leadership can be taught"
All rights reserved.
See also: leadership (Dictionary)