Synonyms of leaden
- 1. dull, leaden, cloudy (vs. clear)
- usage: darkened with overcast; "a dark day"; "a dull sky"; "the sky was leaden and thick"
- 2. leaden, weighted, heavy (vs. light)
- usage: made heavy or weighted down with weariness; "his leaden arms"; "weighted eyelids"
- 3. leaden
- usage: made of lead; "a leaden weight"
- 4. leaden, plodding, effortful (vs. effortless)
- usage: (of movement) slow and laborious; "leaden steps"
- 5. heavy, leaden, dull (vs. lively)
- usage: lacking lightness or liveliness; "heavy humor"; "a leaden conversation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of leaden (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.