Synonyms of leaded
- 1. lead, take, direct, conduct, guide
- usage: take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
- 2. leave, result, lead, produce, bring about, give rise
- usage: have as a result or residue; "The water left a mark on the silk dress"; "Her blood left a stain on the napkin"
- 3. lead, leave, result, lead
- usage: tend to or result in; "This remark lead to further arguments among the guests"
- 4. lead, head, precede, lead
- usage: travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
- 5. lead, induce, stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- usage: cause to undertake a certain action; "Her greed led her to forge the checks"
- 6. run, go, pass, lead, extend, be
- usage: stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point; "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"; "His knowledge doesn't go very far"; "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"; "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets"
- 7. head, lead, direct
- usage: be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
- 8. lead, top
- usage: be ahead of others; be the first; "she topped her class every year"
- 9. contribute, lead, conduce, promote, advance, boost, further, encourage
- usage: be conducive to; "The use of computers in the classroom lead to better writing"
- 10. conduct, lead, direct, perform, execute, do
- usage: lead, as in the performance of a composition; "conduct an orchestra; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- 11. go, lead, be
- usage: lead, extend, or afford access; "This door goes to the basement"; "The road runs South"
- 12. precede, lead, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move ahead (of others) in time or space
- 13. run, lead, pass, make pass
- usage: cause something to pass or lead somewhere; "Run the wire behind the cabinet"
- 14. moderate, chair, lead, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: preside over; "John moderated the discussion"
- 1. leaded, fixed (vs. unfixed)
- usage: (of panes of glass) fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead; "leaded windowpanes"
- 2. leaded (vs. unleaded), antiknock, antiknocking
- usage: treated or mixed with lead; "leaded gasoline"; "leaded zinc"
- 3. leaded, spaced (vs. unspaced)
- usage: having thin strips of lead between the lines of type
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of leaded (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.