Synonyms of leaching
- 1. leach, leaching, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: the process of leaching
- 1. leach, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: cause (a liquid) to leach or percolate
- 2. leach, percolate, trickle, dribble, filter
- usage: permeate or penetrate gradually; "the fertilizer leached into the ground"
- 3. leach, strip, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove substances from by a percolating liquid; "leach the soil"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.