Synonyms of lavish
- 1. lavish, shower, consume, squander, waste, ware
- usage: expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns; "He was showered with praise"
- 1. lavish, munificent, overgenerous, too-generous, unsparing, unstinted, unstinting, generous (vs. stingy)
- usage: very generous; "distributed gifts with a lavish hand"; "the critics were lavish in their praise"; "a munificent gift"; "his father gave him a half-dollar and his mother a quarter and he thought them munificent"; "prodigal praise"; "unsparing generosity"; "his unstinted devotion"; "called for unstinting aid to Britain"
- 2. lavish, lucullan, lush, plush, plushy, rich (vs. poor)
- usage: characterized by extravagance and profusion; "a lavish buffet"; "a lucullan feast"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lavish (Dictionary)