Synonyms of lavatory
- 1. toilet, lavatory, lav, can, john, privy, bathroom, room
- usage: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- 2. washbasin, basin, washbowl, washstand, lavatory, sink
- usage: a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe; where you can wash your hands and face; "he ran some water in the basin and splashed it on his face"
- 3. flush toilet, lavatory, toilet, can, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne
- usage: a toilet that is cleaned of waste by the flow of water through it
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lavatory (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.