Synonyms of launch
- 1. launch, motorboat, powerboat
- usage: a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck
- 2. launching, launch, propulsion, actuation
- usage: the act of propelling with force
- 1. establish, set up, found, launch, open, open up
- usage: set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
- 2. launch, propel, impel
- usage: propel with force; "launch the space shuttle"; "Launch a ship"
- 3. launch, launch, set in motion
- usage: launch for the first time; launch on a maiden voyage; "launch a ship"
- 4. plunge, launch, get down, begin, get, start out, start, set about, set out, commence
- usage: begin with vigor; "He launched into a long diatribe"; "She plunged into a dangerous adventure"
- 5. launch, set in motion, move, displace
- usage: get going; give impetus to; "launch a career"; "Her actions set in motion a complicated judicial process"
- 6. launch, smooth, smoothen
- usage: smoothen the surface of; "launch plaster"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of launch (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.