WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lateralization, lateralisation, laterality, localization of function, localisation of function, localization principle, localisation principle, localization, localisation
- usage: localization of function on either the right or left sides of the brain
- 2. handedness, laterality, asymmetry, dissymmetry, imbalance
- usage: the property of using one hand more than the other
- 3. laterality, dominance, bodily property
- usage: superior development of one side of the body
All rights reserved.
See also: laterality (Dictionary)