- 1. lateral pass, lateral, pass, passing play, passing game, passing
- usage: a pass to a receiver upfield from the passer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lateral, sidelong, side(prenominal) (vs. top) (vs. bottom)
- usage: situated at or extending to the side; "the lateral branches of a tree"; "shot out sidelong boughs"- Tennyson
- 2. lateral, distal (vs. mesial)
- usage: lying away from the median and sagittal plane of a body; "lateral lemniscus"
All rights reserved.
See also: lateral (Dictionary)