WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rotational latency, latency, time interval, interval
- usage: (computer science) the time it takes for a specific block of data on a data track to rotate around to the read/write head
- 2. reaction time, response time, latency, latent period, time interval, interval
- usage: the time that elapses between a stimulus and the response to it
- 3. latency, potential, potentiality, potency
- usage: the state of being not yet evident or active
All rights reserved.
See also: latency (Dictionary)