Synonyms of languor
- 1. languor, dreaminess, easiness, relaxation
- usage: a relaxed comfortable feeling
- 2. languor, lassitude, listlessness, apathy
- usage: a feeling of lack of interest or energy
- 3. languor, lethargy, sluggishness, phlegm, flatness, inactiveness, inactivity, inertia
- usage: inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy; "the general appearance of sluggishness alarmed his friends"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of languor (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.