- 1. landscape, scenery
- usage: an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
- 2. landscape, painting, picture
- usage: painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- 3. landscape, landscape painting, genre
- usage: a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
- 4. landscape, point of view, viewpoint, stand, standpoint
- usage: an extensive mental viewpoint; "the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration"; "we changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. landscape, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: embellish with plants; "Let's landscape the yard"
- 2. landscape, garden
- usage: do landscape gardening; "My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"
All rights reserved.
See also: landscape (Dictionary)