Synonyms of laminate
- 1. laminate, sheet, flat solid, lamination
- usage: a sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers
- 1. laminate, produce, make, create
- usage: create laminate by bonding sheets of material with a bonding material
- 2. laminate, flatten
- usage: press or beat (metals) into thin sheets
- 3. laminate, cover
- usage: cover with a thin sheet of non-fabric material; "laminate the table"
- 4. laminate, cleave, split, rive
- usage: split (wood) into thin sheets
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of laminate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.