Synonyms of lamenting
- 1. lament, keen, express emotion, express feelings
- usage: express grief verbally; "we lamented the death of the child"
- 2. deplore, lament, bewail, bemoan, complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: regret strongly; "I deplore this hostile action"; "we lamented the loss of benefits"
- 1. lamenting, wailing, wailful, sorrowful (vs. joyful)
- usage: vocally expressing grief or sorrow or resembling such expression; "lamenting sinners"; "wailing mourners"; "the wailing wind"; "wailful bagpipes"; "tangle her desires with wailful sonnets"- Shakespeare
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.