- 1. square, lame, simpleton, simple
- usage: someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- 2. lame, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a fabric interwoven with threads of metal; "she wore a gold lame dress"
- 1. cripple, lame, maim
- usage: deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg; "The accident has crippled her for life"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. feeble, lame, weak (vs. strong)
- usage: pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness; "a feeble excuse"; "a lame argument"
- 2. crippled, halt, halting, lame, gimpy, game, unfit (vs. fit)
- usage: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
All rights reserved.
See also: lame (Dictionary)