Synonyms of ladder
- 1. ladder, stairs, steps
- usage: steps consisting of two parallel members connected by rungs; for climbing up or down
- 2. ladder, degree, level, stage, point
- usage: ascending stages by which somebody or something can progress; "he climbed the career ladder"
- 3. run, ladder, ravel, damage, harm, impairment
- usage: a row of unravelled stitches; "she got a run in her stocking"
- 1. ladder, run, break, separate, split up, fall apart, come apart
- usage: come unraveled or undone as if by snagging; "Her nylons were running"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ladder (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.