Synonyms of lacerated
- 1. lacerate, tear, rupture, snap, bust
- usage: cut or tear irregularly
- 2. lacerate, hurt, wound, injure, bruise, offend, spite
- usage: deeply hurt the feelings of; distress; "his lacerating remarks"
- 1. lacerate, lacerated, rough (vs. smooth)
- usage: irregularly slashed and jagged as if torn; "lacerate leaves"
- 2. lacerate, lacerated, mangled, torn, injured (vs. uninjured)
- usage: having edges that are jagged from injury
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lacerated (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.