- 1. smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, dish, woman, adult female
- usage: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- 2. knockout, KO, kayo, blow
- usage: a blow that renders the opponent unconscious
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hard, knockout, severe, strong (vs. weak)
- usage: very strong or vigorous; "strong winds"; "a hard left to the chin"; "a knockout punch"; "a severe blow"
All rights reserved.
See also: knockout (Dictionary)