Synonyms of knock out
- 1. smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, dish, woman, adult female
- usage: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- 2. knockout, KO, kayo, blow
- usage: a blow that renders the opponent unconscious
- 1. knock out, extinguish, eliminate, get rid of, do away with
- usage: eliminate; "knock out a target"
- 2. knock cold, knock out, kayo, beat, beat up, work over
- usage: knock unconscious or senseless; "the boxing champion knocked out his opponent in a few seconds"
- 3. knock out, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: destroy or break forcefully; "The windows were knocked out"
- 4. knock out, overwhelm, overpower, sweep over, whelm, overcome, overtake
- usage: overwhelm with admiration; "All the guys were knocked out by her charm"
- 5. knock out, empty
- usage: empty (as of tobacco) by knocking out; "knocked out a pipe"
- 1. hard, knockout, severe, strong (vs. weak)
- usage: very strong or vigorous; "strong winds"; "a hard left to the chin"; "a knockout punch"; "a severe blow"
All rights reserved.