WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Chinese gooseberry, kiwi, kiwi vine, Actinidia chinensis, Actinidia deliciosa, vine
- usage: climbing vine native to China; cultivated in New Zealand for its fuzzy edible fruit with green meat
- 2. New Zealander, Kiwi, inhabitant, habitant, dweller, denizen, indweller
- usage: a native or inhabitant of New Zealand
- 3. kiwi, kiwi fruit, Chinese gooseberry, edible fruit
- usage: fuzzy brown egg-shaped fruit with slightly tart green flesh
- 4. kiwi, apteryx, ratite, ratite bird, flightless bird
- usage: nocturnal flightless bird of New Zealand having a long neck and stout legs; only surviving representative of the order Apterygiformes
All rights reserved.
See also: kiwi (Dictionary)