- 1. kiss, buss, osculation, touch, touching
- usage: the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- 2. kiss, cookie, cooky, biscuit
- usage: a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- 3. kiss, candy kiss, candy, confect
- usage: any of several bite-sized candies
- 4. kiss, touch, touching
- usage: a light glancing touch; "there was a brief kiss of their hands in passing"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. snog, kiss, buss, osculate, touch
- usage: touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room"
- 2. kiss, touch
- usage: touch lightly or gently; "the blossoms were kissed by the soft rain"
All rights reserved.
See also: kiss (Dictionary)